Hi there Michigan voters!
Did you know there are 3 ways for you to vote EASILY in Michigan this year? Here’s how:
OPTION 1: Vote Early from Home
- With a MI driver license or state ID, request your ballot online at http://michigandems.com/onlineavapp and have it mailed to you.
- You can also download and print an absentee ballot application from http://michigandems.com/avapp and mail it or drop it off to your city/township clerk. Your ballot will be mailed to you.
- Vote your ballot, sign the envelope, and mail it to your local clerk, or drop it off at their office designated dropbox. Your clerk must receive the ballot by 8 p.m.
OPTION 2: Vote Early at the Clerk’s office (starting September 29, 2022)
- Go to your city/township clerk’s office, register to vote if you haven’t already, and get an absentee ballot application by 4 p.m. on Monday, November 7th, 2022. Find your clerk’s address and hours at http://michigandems.com/clerk.
- Fill out the application, give it to the staff and receive your ballot.
- Vote your ballot, sign the envelope, and submit it as directed by the staff
Voting in Michigan is easy. Do you have a plan to vote? Comment below and tell me all about it. Need help? Let me know.
If you are reading this blog post and you are not a Michigan resident, then please share this information with anyone you know that lives in Michigan and is at least 18 years-old, voting age.