As always, these random thoughts are in no particular order. They are just as random as this silly blog post.
- Did you take the crust off your bread before eating your sandwich that your mother carefully and lovingly packed for your school lunch?
- Pronounce the word Ninjago and count the number of times you are corrected by a child.
- I don’t fault the lady that beat the mess out of her son for participating in the Baltimore riot. I told my son that I would have done the same thing.
- Speaking of media attention, I’m sure Bruce Jenner doesn’t appreciate the timing of the Baltimore riots. It’s taking the spotlight away from his little publicity stunt.
- And speaking of Jenner, he was one of my favorite athletes back in the day. My other favorites include Nadia Comaneci, Jackie Joyner-Kersee, and Flo-Jo. I was also in love with Carl Lewis and all the other fine-looking black male track athletes, especially the sprinters and hurdlers.
- If I was in a position of power, I would put paddling back into Michigan schools.
- Come to think of it, I would not want to be a politician. I’m not corrupt enough.
- I would not want to be burglar. I may break into a home that has the exact same thing as mine, NOTHING. Such a waste of time.
- I would not want to be a racist. I would get bored with beginning every sentence with, “I’m not racist but..”
- I would not want to be a prostitute, hoe, or whatever word you may call them. I don’t like getting my annual exam, so there’s no way in hell I would be at the doctor’s office several times a year for STD checks.
- I would not want to be you. I am having too much fun being me.
Feel free to comment below with your own random thoughts and babble.