Okay, here are some of my current random thoughts. In case you don’t already know, they are in no particular order. They are as random as this post.
- Can you spell niece, receive, necessary, ophthalmology, terrarium, and maintenance correctly without using spell check? I can’t.
- As much Coca-Cola as I drink, my name (La Cracha) should be on some of those bottles.
- Did Killer ever make an appearance on the Flip Wilson Show?
- Can Perry the Platypus talk?
- Does the man with the yellow hat have a name?
- WWE needs to utilize Big E Langston in a more productive way other than dancing and frolicking around in the ring with New Day. I can’t tell you much about their matches because that’s when I take my bathroom and snack breaks.
- After all these years, I still can’t name all four ninja turtles. Not to mention that I currently watch the cartoon series nearly every night on Nick Toons.
- Register to VOTE. And then VOTE. Exercise your right and get those jokers out of office. You know, the ones you always put in there by NOT VOTING.
- Donald Trump is running for President of the United States. Did he ever stop hounding President Obama about his birth certificate?
- I might vote for Jeb Bush simply because he appears to be the smartest Bush.
- If Hillary Clinton becomes president, I hope she puts paddling back into Michigan schools, and lifts the ban on us parents whooping our bad ass kids.
- Some people have book sense. Others have street sense. But there are some that have no sense at all.
- One day I am going to sit in Walmart’s parking lot and count the number of people who enter through the exit doors, even though the entrance doors are propped wide open.
- Has anyone ever found their way to Sesame Street?
- I am voting for Kanye West in the 2020 United States Presidential Election.
You are more than welcome to add your own random thoughts.